Login to a Sesame Application
- In order to use any Sesame Applications, you must log in to the application with your Sesame Username and Password.
- If you don't have a Sesame Username and Password, Register first!
- The plain-text version of the Password never leaves the client computer.
- Only the MD5 encrypted version of the Password travels over the Net, and is stored in the Sesame database.
- A forgotten Password can not be recovered, but it can be reset.
- To reset a forgotten Password, contact the Sesame Administrator of the instance used.
- Username is your chosen username.
- Password is your chosen password.
This logs in an existing Sesame User.
- Start the desired Sesame Application.
- Open the 'Log In' popup.
- In the Main Application Window, on the Options menu, click Log In, or
- In the Main Application Window, click on the button, or
- When the Main Application Window is in focus, press the ENTER key.
- The TAB key moves the cursor to the next field, and selects the next field's content.